The mission of the Bushwick Workforce Resource Center is to facilitate greater access to education, job training, and employment services for the people of Bushwick, and to develop community partnerships that can provide additional support to local residents.
The BWRC serves over 1,500 local residents per year.
Partnerships: HealthPlus; Jewish Community Council of Coney Island; Catholic Migration Office; The Maura Clarke – Ita Ford Center, and others.
All Programs are Free of Charge!
Referrals are also made to local agencies for government benefits, health insurance, immigration assistance, vocational services and many many more.
The Bushwick Workforce Resource Center also houses The NYS Office of New Americans - http://www.newamericans.ny.gov/
Stop By Today!
280 Wyckoff Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Roman Woodson - Site Director
- About OBT
- Success Stories
- News & Events
- Digital Career Path Job Training
- Office for New Americans
- Youth Employment Training & GED
- Bushwick Workforce Resource Center - BWRC
- Adult Programs
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Stay at Work Program (SAW)
- Job Skills for English Language Learners
- Opportunity Knocks: Young Adult Internship Program
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Contact OBT