The mission of the Bushwick Workforce Resource Center is to facilitate greater access to education, job training, and employment services for the people of Bushwick, and to develop community partnerships that can provide additional support to local residents.
The BWRC serves over 1,500 local residents per year.
Partnerships: HealthPlus; Jewish Community Council of Coney Island; Catholic Migration Office; The Maura Clarke – Ita Ford Center, and others.
All Programs are Free of Charge!
Referrals are also made to local agencies for government benefits, health insurance, immigration assistance, vocational services and many many more.
The Bushwick Workforce Resource Center also houses The NYS Office of New Americans - http://www.newamericans.ny.gov/
Stop By Today!
280 Wyckoff Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- About OBT
- Success Stories
- News & Events
- Leading to Success
- Youth Employment Training & TASC
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Opportunity Knocks: Young Adult Internship Program
- Website Design and Coding
- Adult Programs
- Bushwick Workforce Resource Center - BWRC
- Job Skills for English Language Learners
- Office for New Americans
- Anchoring Achievement in Mexican Communities (AAMC)
- Stay at Work Program (SAW)
- Contact OBT